There is only one general enrollment application form for all grade levels (TK-12). The application form, along with all necessary documents, must be submitted to the Educational Placement Center. The application deadline is January 16, 2015 for the March Placement Period (Round One) of the 2015-16 enrollment process.
Language assessment may be required and students may be entitled to additional services if classified as English Learners. Read more on language assessment and the classification of English Learners.
Language Pathways AvailableMany of our schools offer different language pathways in addition to the General Education Program. Read the descriptions and eligibility requirements of these language pathways.
If you are applying for Special Education school enrollment and you have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), please read more in the Special Education section.
Application Forms for 2015-16 School Year
- SFUSD General Enrollment Application
- Additional School Choices Form
- Ruth Asawa SF School of the Arts (SOTA) Application and Instructions
- Round One Application Revision Form
- The Amended Choices Form will only be available after the Round One March Placement Period.
- The Waiting Pool Form will only be available after the Round Two May Placement Period.
Application Forms for 2014-15 School Year
Additional Forms & Documents
- Frequently Asked Questions About the SFUSD Residency Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions About Twins and Multiples
- Change of Address
- Change of Name
- Request for Interdistrict Transfer Agreement Permit
- School Health Form
Find out what documents you need to provide in order to apply for school in the What You Need to Apply section.