There is only one general enrollment application form for all grade levels (TK-12). The application form, along with all necessary documents, must be submitted to the Educational Placement Center.
Language assessment may be required and students may be entitled to additional services if classified as English Learners. Read more on language assessment and the classification of English Learners.
Language Pathways AvailableMany of our schools offer different language pathways in addition to the General Education Program. Read the descriptions and eligibility requirements of these language pathways.
If you are applying for Special Education school enrollment and you have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), please read more in the Special Education section.
Application Forms for 2015-16 School Year
- SFUSD General Enrollment Application
- Additional School Choices Form
- Lowell Bands Summary (Post Round One)
- Ruth Asawa SF School of the Arts (SOTA) Application and Instructions
- The Wait Pool Form will be available on May 11, 2015.
Application Forms for 2014-15 School Year
Additional Forms & Documents
- Frequently Asked Questions About the SFUSD Residency Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions About Twins and Multiples
- Change of Address
- Change of Name
- Request for Interdistrict Transfer Agreement Permit
- School Health Form
Find out what documents you need to provide in order to apply for school in the What You Need to Apply section.